Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Slade

Yesterday Slade was just sitting quietly at the kitchen table when he asked Jason how to spell all. After Slade got that down on paper - Jason asked what are you trying to write? Slade said, "All Senior citizens should buy Life Alert." I am glad to see my son so concerned with the health of seniors...there was also a drawing of an old lady that had fallen.


Slade also announced today that he has a girlfriend. Her name is Hannah and apparently she kissed him on the cheek yesterday at preschool on the trampoline.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love that little Sladey Pants. I hope he reminds me when I need Life Alert!!! he's so kind and caring...No wonder Hannah is his girlfriend!!! watch out hilari, he's kissing already!

Leslie said...

what a cutie. that's funny. my kindergartner has a boy in love with her, yet she doesn't even know he exists. we want to keep it that way.

mr. underhill said...

That could be one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. Plus props to Slade for getting some action in kindergarten. So now he can officially be called "Action Jackson."