Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bad Blogger

So, I have been a bad blogger. I have been pretty busy with catering, mothering, sistering, friending, and wifeing. But here are a few pics of the past month...

The boys hiding under a sheet. Cruz was a little wierded out.


Slade having his daily jump on the trampoline. This always involves the sprinklers and a popsicle.


Feeding the scary and super aggressive ducks at the park.


Figuring out how to cause trouble by being cute and pulling off all the books.


Now we are off for a fun filled spring break! More posts to come loyal fans, hi Dave.

 Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

grrr ... hate those spam comments. but i do loves me some blue slade cruz! those boys are darling. and i love cruz's face in the bottom shot. somehow, it makes that mess bearable.

but, do tell where your spring break takes you this year? hawaii again? tahiti?

hilari said...

bora bora.

Lindsey from The R House said...

what cute boys you have! i love all the books you have at your house. that tells me 100% that you are GREAT mom. you should read "Reading Magic" by Mem Fox.

mr. underhill said...

Props to you mrs. J for giving me a personalized shout out. I feel honored. I'm also here to share valuable info with you to visit my blog at http://www.jackvschuck.com/. It's a winner.

sara said...

Those are some cuties! Brooke doesn't have a blog does she? Would love to see pics of the rest of the cousins. You guys are all in the Valley aren't you?

hilari said...

sara, no brooke doen't have a blog - we are all here in the az. we should all get together. all your sisters and mine.

Anonymous said...

YEAH HILARI'S RETURNED TO BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Hil, I was starting to freak out... I mean, I'm so involved in other peoples blogs that i don't even know, I'm even picking people to set my brother in law up with strictly from their blogs. Finally i can rest easy and enjoy a blog from someone i know and love dearly (well including Mrs. Dub and the little Miss) Keep the picture of the boys coming. they get me through my long days at school! LOVE YOU!