Sunday, July 22, 2007

In Loving Memory

My autographed picture in my living room.

I just wanted to send out a little love for the late Tammy Faye. She died after a long battle of cancer. I love her and I am super sad that she is no longer with us. One thing I know for sure is that she went straight to Heaven. She was always such a great example of Christ like love. She accepted everyone with love - including Ron Jeremy - she just really knew how to love the sinner without loving the sin. After meeting her twice at two different swap meets and, watching her on The Eyes of Tammy Faye and The Surreal Life - I fell in love. She will be missed.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

any friend of hilari is a friend of mine.

rest in peace, tammy, rest in peace.

stephanie said...

i can't believe you met her twice! that is incredible.

Anonymous said...

Tanmmy Faye was an amazing person. Remember when she used Chelsea's phone to call devan because she had to work... There was makeup all opver Chelsea's phone!!! She was so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

I remember her pancake makeup all over my phone... I don't think I even wipped it off but just smeared it on my cheek and made a call. I had to hear about Tammy's tragic death via voicemail driving to Idaho. I shed a few tears and then made the entire Jenkins fammily have a moment of silence for the beloved. I will always love and miss you, Tammy!

go boo boo said...

A moment of silence for TFB. I had no idea she passed, thanks for the heads up. From a random blog linker.