Monday, August 13, 2007

School is Cool


I just got back from taking Blue and Slade to their first day of school. They were excited and ready to go. After meeting their teachers at meet the teacher night Slade said to Blue, "I wish my teacher was young like yours - not like a grandma." Blue said, "No Slade that's good. That means she has more experience." So Blue is off to 1st grade, I can't believe it. While Slade is going to a Pre-K that is at the school everyday half day. I think this Pre-K will be the perfect transition to full day Kindergarten. His teacher is super nice and i think she will be perfect for my little Slade pants. Blue's teacher is 22 years old. I'm sure she will be super motivated about teaching scince this is her first year...I hope. Anywho, now I am off to do a little shopping with just Cruz in tow.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sara said...

Blue looks not-so-sure in that pic with his enthusiastic teacher! They'll have a great time. Mine are on day 4 now and every day is getting better & better...

Cute boys you've got there!

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big....Tear....

Leslie said...

how cute that they compared teachers. what silly boys. :)