Thursday, December 06, 2007

Bed Time

Slade felt the need to really snuggle up to get warmy. Notice the double hats.


Blue has created a "World of Fun" on his top bunk. This involves books, art supplies, a few toys, and that container that says Blue on it holds whatever candy he has to save. You know, for a little morning snack. He says he does this so on days that he doesn't have to wake up and go off to school he can just stay in his bed all day. A worthy goal.


Cruz is just so kooky that he insisted on wearing two different striped jammies. I mean, of course it wasn't that I couldn't find the matching pair. He is also still enjoying the bottle...oh no.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

I think I need to start my own "World of Fun" by my bed, Oh wait, I aready have! I love my Grand-Boys!

Mrs. Dub said...

Double hats? Genius!

Anonymous said...

They are so funny I just want to eat them up!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those kids totally crack me up!

Anonymous said...

My boys have a similar situAtion goin on but for Xander its just reams of have written books or evil santas that he is drawing and Nash keeps old bread ,string cheese and an occasional chick fil-a polonesian sauce under his bed ... ok I guess its not that similar! Slade sure looks cozy and Cruz is just following the tenants of modern style- he doesnt have to match his clothes just have to GO ( and YOU met the illustrious Tim Gunn not me tsk tsk tsk !)

Anonymous said...

YO,BLUE!DO YOU SNEEK THE CANDY FOR A (midnihgtsnack)too .