Thursday, January 31, 2008

Princesses On Ice




All of the Aunties (Chelsea included although I didn't get a picture of her) took Remi and Ava to Princesses on Ice last week. It was a fun girly girl activity while all the boys were home playing Wii. Kelli and Devan had actual tears going on from all that "magic." Kelli said it best, "Why can't life just be a fantasy?" I told her, "That's what they make drugs for." I love how Remi is just about as tired as she could be in this picture.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Love the photos, and love how you girls are so GIRLY!! And I also love how we all are desperatly trying to grasp onto living out our fantisies. Long Live the Ess Queens and Princesses!!!

Anonymous said...

That night was magical!!! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

You are a DREAM AUNTIE ! I want you to know the girls had sooo much fun and they are soooolucky to have an Auntie like you!