Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Slade's Unbirthday!




So, yet again I have become a blog slacker. About a week and a half ago Slade got to celebrate his unbirthday with Dad. Slade just couldn't decide what he wanted to do. Jason suggested Crackerjax. Slade just kept saying that it was a lame and a stupid place made for old people. Jason said, "it will be fun!" Slade continued on with the complaints that it really was lame and really made for old people. Finally, Jason pulled out a coupon book that we had and showed Slade pictures of all the fun things they had to do. Bumper boats, video games, and Go karts. Slade said, "Oh, Crackerjax! I thought you were talking about Cracker Barrel, the restaurant."

Anyways, they had a great time together playing games and going on rides. Now for some reason I am having a craving for Country Fried Steak.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carlotta said...

Thank you for your comment. =) I love new blogging friends! Especially those that come through the r house. That means they are the coolest. I have stopped through your place here and there. I have been reading through your blog today. It's great. Your boys are too cute. I love it. How fun to have an unbirthday. My little girl asks about her half birthday all the time. Now I can tell her that she can celebrate her half birthday on her sisters birthday. It's pretty cool. Thanks again for stopping by. Welcome anytime. Hope you have a good day. Jealous that it was warm enough for the ice cream man to come through. Not here. We got SNOW today! What the hay!

Anonymous said...

I love that story!!! Awesome!