Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Swimming



So, I've been a bad blogger. My camera broke and I was just so upset about the whole thing that blogging only reminded me of the pain and suffering that I have had to endure with only disposable cameras to speak of. Come on, I can't be expected to live as a cavewoman with film to develop. I am a woman of the future who needs such modern convienences like digital pictures and Tivo. So, I finally got a new camera and I am as happy as can be. Expect a whole mess of blogging from me from now on, if only to catch up on our fabulous summer.

Here's the kids swimming at my Grandma's house. Having a ball.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

Mrs. Dub said...

welcome back old friend. even lotto and his crew are ecstatic. we've missed you. a round of oj on the house to celebrate!

brookegfunk said...

lotto dude is right this is a much more informative blog. Oh, and I love my cute and wonderful nephews.

Kelli and Craig said...

Cute!

Judd's said...

what's with lotto? Yeah for a new camera! I love your pics...maybe soon you'll spice it up with...ok I'll say it, a self portrait!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

You must be a winner! glad your back on blogging!!!!!

Xela said...

Hooray you posted something, I wondered where you have been! Hey I met someone who knows you, she said you saw a "picture" of me on her blog......that is so crazy. It is such a small world, what is that thing they say about 6 degrees of seperation, crazy! Looking forward to more pictures of your summer! :)