Tuesday, October 14, 2008

NKOTB I Love You


My fab sisters and I enjoyed the sexy and super talented music of the New Kids. They have a mysterious way about them that turns these washed out wierdos into the most heavenly creatures you have ever seen. Not to mention that I got to grab a hold of each new kids hand as they walked past me. I am claiming Jordan. My fan status is stronger then ever and plan on hanging some posters above my side of the bed and adorning my purse with NKOTB buttons. God bless.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

brookegfunk said...

It was AMAZING !!!!!! I get dibs on Donnie I love a Bad Boy!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

LOVE the pic of the FAB FIVE! XOXO

MarlaKD said...

So was the dress code planned or do the Smith girls always think exactly alike? Sound like a great time. Wish I could have joined you.

Mrs. Dub said...

You are such a follower. You didn't even like New Kids before you went to the concert.

(For those who think I'm berating my bestie, I assure you not.)

Xela said...

Oh I loved NKOTB! I totally would have gone with you! :)

Kelli and Craig said...

I LOVE NKOTB!!!!

Kate said...

What a great photo of you girls! I'm glad you had so much fun.