Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yummy Food and Lots of Hard Work

Here are a few pics from our Retro Carnival themed catering event.

This top picture is the "photo op" we made where everyone was able to get their pictures taken. We even provided some props...a feather boa or a cowboy hat to spice things up. Then they were greeted with popcorn popping fresh from a popcorn machine.


Some yummy classic desserts and some berry lemonade or mint lemonade.


The buffet was fun with the fried chicken salad served right out of this retro pedal car. We also had snow cones and cotton candy continually being served.


The centerpieces and table toppers that we created for the event.

Another job down and hopefully a zillion to go.Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

Wow. I don't even like cotton candy, but now I'm craving it.

You guys are amazing. Would you cater my next soiree?

Kate said...

Holy cow! Everything is perfect. You are amazing.

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

I'm so proud of you guys!

MarlaKD said...

You Smith gals are too awesome! Will you teach me how to be awesome, too?

Xela said...

Hurray you are blogging again. I have been terrible at it as well! :) Love this theme! You guys do such a great job! I was just thinking about you on Friday. I went to this awesome Flee Market type place about an hour and half away from here and just new you would love it! Hope you are doing well!

Mary said...

Now all I want to do is eat some salad straight from a car. And all three tiers of goodies.