Thursday, October 12, 2006

FOR EDEN

Dear Eden,
This is me at 4 months. I am trying so hard to be patient. I just can't wait any longer. I know that when our eyes meet for the first time it will be true love. Two souls connecting. Love in it's purest baby form. Our mothers will be so proud of our eternally lasting commitment to eachother. I promise to not judge you for not being able to hold up your head, when I have now mastered the art. I will forever be by your side in spirit - supporting you through your first diaper change and your first hospital stay. I must go now, my mother is telling me it is time to nurse. I love you.
Eternally yours,
Cruz

1 comment:

Mrs. Dub said...

save me, cruz! it's really dark in here and uncomfortable. rescue me from my dark abyss and i promise we'll be united together forever. once i can actually understand what's going on around me, of course.