Sunday, October 29, 2006

Let's hear it for Halloween!



Glama and all her grandchildren all dressed up for a Pre-Halloween party.




The cutest little baby Cruz bat.




My boys. The bat, mummy and vampire.

This year I created my kids costumes - minus the bat. I have this nice boutique called Old Navy to thank for that one. Yes, I am proud. This year we are getting quite the bang for our buck out of these costumes - Halloween party, Ward Trunk or Treat, School parties, and the actual Halloween night of trick or treating. My kids made me promise not to eat all of their "good" candy....I told them that that is a promise that I am not sure that I can make. What is it about anything fun sized? Candy so small can't make you fat...right?

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mr. underhill said...

I decided to test out your "fun size" theory. A giant bag of "fun sized" candy was generously purchased at Costco. I will attempt to eat the entire thing and observe the weight gain. If all is goes according to your theory there will be minimal gain. Here's to science!