Thursday, September 20, 2007

Birthday Boy!

While I was vacationing on the beach with Mrs. Dub, my computer decided to go on the fritz. We came back to find our computer grouchy and unwilling to work. I mean really, who can blame it? Don't coputers need a little vacation too? Before I get to pictures of my future daughter in law - the one and only Miss Dub, I need to celebrate my Blue Boy's Seventh birthday! That's right folks, Seventh! Soon will be off to college and off to get married. I guess before all that he'll have to turn eight. Here are some pics from his birthday party. A little Chuck and Cheese never hurt anyone.



Opening presents with a little help from Slade.



Transformers Chess Set! A little bit of Heaven.



Cruz and Me.



Tired Daddy and sugar crazed Blue.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

as much as i love my lil' miss, i'm even more thrilled to see a pic of blue boy on his big day! after all, i can see miss dub any ol' day. your boys, however, i miss like crazy!

thanks for the fabulous beach trip!

love you, love your butt!

Anonymous said...

That party was fun! Happy Birthday to my old nephew Blue... where has the time gone?

Anonymous said...

Blue boy is my favorite braniac! That pic of you is great! You are lovely and dont give yourself enough credit for it!