Monday, September 24, 2007

A Little Disneyland For ME and YOU

Here are the few selected pics from our Disneyland trip a couple weeks ago.



Here are all the cousins together with Mickey.


Nash and Slade are MAD pirates!


My little lovey baby Cruz. He got to drink a bottle instead of going on Tower of Terror.


All the kids just happened to get phone calls at all the same time. Wierd.

P.S. A little shout out goes to the Grandparents for making this super fun trip possible. In the words of Morgan Welborn, "I won't forget you man."
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

ah, a famous quote by morgan welbourn. you might as well have quoted lincoln.

p.s. wasn't it just yesterday that there were only 2 grandkids in the pirate clan?

ginny said...

Love the phone pic. No wonder I couldn't get through... I was calling for Cruz all day, but it was like trying to win something from a radio station.

Judd's said...

you had to be the cutest family there, Rock Stars in the making...

Anonymous said...

this makes me sooooooo sad.

you all owe me a trip.
-devz

sara said...

Oh my gosh, what ever happened to Morgan?