Monday, November 12, 2007

Family Fun Day





We decided to take a day off from life and headed to Prescott to hang out and hike around Lynx Lake. It was perfect weather and we hiked around the entire lake. It took us like 3 hours with stops to have lessons in skipping rocks. Jason is an excellent rock skipper, if I do say so myself. Just one reason that I married him... The boys had a great time and Cruz especially enjoyed the freedom of hiking in the mud and throwing rocks in the water. When Blue was 3 he said, "throwing rocks is a boys dream." This rings true for all three of ours.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I bet you guys had a great time!!

Anonymous said...

green with envy....

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Your photo skills are becoming very,very good! I sure do love you and hope that everyone starts to feel better!

Judd's said...

i love family fun day! although i never mastered the skipping rocks thing, glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you guys got to apend the day together. it looks like a lot of fun!

Xela said...

Is that the famous Jackson family fun day where you skip church. Oh I am jelous it looks like a lot of fun!