Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Diaper Emergency


Yesterday I went to Costco with one thing in mind, diapers. We were down to a couple of diapers left. I went shopping, bought bread, milk, cheese, even pretty Christmas ribbon. I came back home only to realize that I forgot the one thing i truly needed. When Jason called me to tell me that he was on his way home from work, I meant to tell him to get some diapers. I forgot again. So, last night, Jason got home and I headed off to the mall to get a haircut. Jason called me in a panic, "We have no diapers in this house!" I said I would go to Target and make sure that I get some.... all the while Dad was left to use his boy scout training. Here is Cruz with a flannel recieving blanket turned into a diaper. Nevermind that he went through about four of these blankets before I got home.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

You already shared this story with me, but the pictures are ten times funnier. Maybe flannel is the new diaper!

Anonymous said...

Way to neglect your child Hilari! But that diaper is precious

Gates & Tausha said...

hahaha...Hilari I found your blog through Amber's...that's HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh...good thing we don't live in the olden days where that was the norm! Cute blog...cutest fam. :)

Lindsey from The R House said...

hysterical!