Monday, October 29, 2007

My Smallest Baby Pumpkin

Cruz is the bestest best baby in the whole wide world of babies! He also loves rolling pumpkins all around the house.

In other news, I had my skin cancer surgery on Friday. Everything went as planned... although it was a pretty sucky plan. So yeah, no news on the biopsy until Tuesday or Wednesday. Everything looks hopeful that this can be the end of this skin cancer episode but I am really looking forward to hearing the final word about it. This is just not my style to be recovering from surgery and homebound.

Anyways. check out my Mom's new blog, she has super cute pics from our kid Halloween party last Thursday.http://lifeandartwithglammafabulous.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cruz is the cutest!!!!

Why does surgery had to come in and start crampin your style!!! REALLY...

Mrs. Dub said...

i like to pretend he's naked and protecting his pumpkins with a pumpkin.

Mrs. Dub said...

by the way, i meant to call you today. maybe it's not too late ... screw cancer!

Judd's said...

I think you could win money for that shot!
I've been thinking about you and sending good vibes your way, call whenever. feel the love!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

love you.....

Xela said...

I have been thinking about you so much lately! I hope all is well and I love your attitude about the whole thing! Keep us posted!

Kate said...

hope you are doing well. i love that picture!